Hello World! Quite a lot of time has passed since the last post, too much I think… Well, I’ll try to explain a bit the KAlgebra’s file organization as I promised…
What do you think about calling the language: WASLE?
- qexp.h .cpp: Expression -> MathML Content Markup converter.
- variables.h .cpp: Variable management module.
- analitza.h .cpp: Calculation module, depends on variables.h, qexp.h
- qgraph.h .cpp: 2D Graph widget. Depends on analitza.h, qdoublepoint.h
- q3dgraph.h .cpp: 3D Graph widget. Depends on analitza.h, qdoublepoint.h
- qalgebrahighlighter.h .cpp: 2D Graph widget.
- qdoublepoint.h .cpp: Little module to have points with double precision members which behaves similar as QPoint does.
- qexpressionedit.h .cpp: Modification of QTextEdit to the expression needs (mainly for highlighting).
- kfunctionedit.h .cpp: Function editing dialog. Depends on qexpressionedit.h, qgraph.h
- kalgebraiface.h .cpp: DCOP services specification.
- kalgebra.h .cpp: Main gui module which knows and handles everything. Depends on everything :).
I think that I’ll stop talking about KAlgebra in a while, but I’ll keep it up to date BTW… If you want something to be explained tell me and I’ll explain it.