Some days ago, stephanie tagged me in one of her posts and now I am supposed to say 10 things about me. She evil-laughed me until she got me to do this post. Damn! she is good at that. -.-
I don’t really think there are 10 things about me. Even if that existed, I don’t thing anyone is actually interested on it. BTW, now you know what you are going to find if you keep reading that. 🙂
- I like computers but computers don’t like me.
- I study computer science.
- I prefer to be awake during the night instead of the day as humans usually do.
- I like to argue with everyone, even if I agree them.
- I like to spend nights discussing about anything I can think of, or programming.
- I like to sleep.
- I hate people who is happy early in the morning
- My bedside table books are written by people called Tanenbaum, Stallings or JA Marina
- I don’t like novels
- I like to think that I value freedom, intelligence and humor
Given you managed to read until there, you are tagged too.