Well, today I have done my last exam for this term. And yes, that makes me very happy.
In the last days I’ve done some important changes to KAlgebra. Mostly I changed the Console so that it shows the output expressions in HTML instead of a QListWidget. You can see how does it look like here. Also I have fixed some (quite big) bugs, haven’t had more time for it.
In the other hand, I’ve been working on an initial view avout cmake variables for my summer of code, I’ll begin my rush with it these days… 🙂
And now, looking forward to the aKademy!!!
Congratulations! I still have one exam pending, but I’m self confident. See you!